Tuesday, July 22, 2008

News Flash - UPDATES

It's been a busy day here at HQ. While we await word from Maximum Damage on the amount of Maximum Damage that was done in the Southwest this morning, our email and phone lines have been flooded with well wishes and news from the trenches:



I'm safe HQ! Fucken dog treed me again.


El-O Mates! We're with you in body and spirit. Keep a stiff upper lip!





Thank God you arrived! We've been stuck up a tree for months by Ivan and his Axis of Evil. Don't believe them! We want you here. Don't leave.






My laser eyes will destroy the enemy! Point me at the dog.




I doubt I could pass the physical, but sign me up! I want to be Fighting Squirrel.




We are committed . We are strong.

We are Squirrels.

1 comment:

House of Suz said...

Rufus and I are friends of the Squirrel. Do not fear us.